Monday, March 30, 2009

Giggles

So today I left Leah and Daniel playing in the living room while I was making something in the kitchen. I could hear Daniel playing and both of them laughing. I thought he was just being funny. Leah was laughing really hard. I walked in to see what he was doing that was so funny and I found out that Daniel was spitting in her face! She thought it was hilarious (unfortunately for Daniel this wasn't his first spitting indoors offense so he had to be in time out)Even though Leah thought it was so fun it is not really something that I want to encourage. I should have taken a picture before I wiped the spit off her face but didn't so I guess you will just have to take my word for it. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a funny story. Too bad you had to punish him, but way to stick to the rules...good for you. Most parents I know would have just laughed right along with Leah. I hope I am more like you and less like the latter. Hope things are going well and that Leah is a little less slobbery from now on :)

Michelle said...

Hilarious!! William does that too. It's funny how the babies love everything they do, even if we don't think it's ok. What sweet kids you have!!