Monday, March 7, 2011

Pumpkin Carving! 10/29/2010

Love Carving Pumpkins and Halloween!

Leah Got to poke things into her pumpkin she had a lot of fun pulling the pieces out and putting them back in again.
Daniel was not sure if he liked digging the snotty slimy guts out, but he was very brave and determined!
Jon and his Giant cannibal pumpkin. I really thought that the small pumpkin was a nice touch.

Daniel Had a lot of fun making Jack-o-Lantern Faces! ha ha

Leah making her own kind of pumpkin face .

2 comments:

Tarmy said...

So cute! I love your pumpkins. Hope you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

LoL I think Jon's pumpkin is a representation of how he feels inside... maybe he feels like someone is eating him? lol just kidding.. I really like that big one it's the coolest pumpkin ever!! I liked the diseased one as well lol. Awesome Pictures!