Thursday, January 29, 2009

Building blocks

Daniel loves to build. It doesn't matter if it is with blocks, toys, blankets, couch pillows. He just loves to stack things. I took these pictures of his Block towers. For his second birthday Jon made him these blocks. He is really creative and I promise we didn't do any of the building.

This is one of my favorites. It is so big and elaborate. I snuck in to see if he was asleep and I found this amaizing tower he had built before finally dozing off. I swear he's going to be an architect.


This one looks very different from the two angles. They are actually the same tower though.



He even built this tiny tower right before falling asleep under his bed.


This is his newest one. It even has two separate rooms.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow those are some pretty amazing towers. It makes me want to get some of those blocks for our kids. What a sweet boy he is, and I love the new slideshow pics, you're kids are always so smiley and happy!!

Valerie said...

Thanks maybe I should put some not so smiley pictures on to my my life more realistic! ha ha

Jenny said...

What a cute Daniel you have! Those are some pretty complex block buildings. . . are you sure he didn't get some help?