Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Leah and Eden!!



We had a birthday party for the girls on the 4th of July. Eden was born on the 5th and Leah was born on the 6th. Michelle had a great Idea to do Lady bug cakes We made two small ones for the girls, and a big one for everyone else. It was really fun. They were both very tired by the time we got around to having the cake because we did it after dinner. Eden went strait for the eyes and Leah for the legs. Leah was pretty content with the legs so I had to take all of the legs away to get her to pay any attention to the cake. She had fun digging in after that. She kept rubbing her hands together and looking at them. I'm sure they felt strange having all of that frosting on them.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the cakes! What cute girls, I can't believe how fast they've grown up! I'm glad you guys had a good day.

Michelle said...

I'm glad you posted those pics!! It's fun to see the ones that are different than mine. Love you!!

Manndi said...

Such cute girls, and the cakes are adorable. Looks like so much fun!

Tarmy said...

cute cakes! I love Leah's smile in the first one . so darling