Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cascade springs

We went up to Cascade springs with my parents and My Sister's family and in laws. It was a really nice day and i enjoyed being out in nature. It was funny to watch Daniel. He really wanted to just run the whole trail and he dragged My sweet Mom behind him. She was holding his hand trying not let him get away by himself. The rest of us kept stopping or walking slow to look at fish and things but Daniel didn't really want to stop. I remember going on hikes with my family when we were young and running down the trail. I didn't care too much about stopping to look at the view. I just wanted to race and see who could get to the end the fastest. Funny that Daniel is the same way.

I told him to take off his glasses so I could see his eyes.

Leah and I enjoying the walk

Cool burnt tree I had to take a picture of.

No comments: