Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Change of Goal

So I decided to change my Goals a bit and start the Flat Belly Diet with my Mom. I decided that I needed something like their four day jump start to well...get a jump start. It has been a while since I posted. The week before last I pretty much took about four days off and ate whatever I wanted. I did work out though.
I started the Flat Belly Four day jump start last Tuesday have been doing pretty well since then. I think it helps me to have a set plan of what I am going to eat and when. And I like that I can still eat things like Chocolate and nuts on this diet. It seems to be working for me so far. I've lost five lbs since Tues. can't complain about that(most of it was probably water weight but I'm hoping to keep that off too.) I have pretty much been exercising every day and I am getting to enjoy it. I do a mixture of strength training, Jump rope, pilates, and walking. I like to change it up to keep things interesting and to keep my body from getting used to any one work out. I hope that every one else is doing well with their goals. Let me know. I would love to hear how you are doing or if you are re starting like I did.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Hey I want to know about this. I'm going to call you later today