Tuesday, October 20, 2009

California

I went with my Parents to My brother Jake's wedding in California. Jon had to stay and work and the kids stayed home too, so I was missing them for the three days we were gone. It was a nice trip though. The room we stayed in was kind of funny. We thin it was made to look like a grain silo. The walls were all concrete and there was a rusty metal diamond shape on the wall(not sure what that was about) It was pretty quiet and we all slept well though. It was also a funny shape it had seven walls.

The wedding day was perfect although I did get a bit of a sunburn. And I thought everything went pretty well. Me, James and Joe hung out together a lot and it was fun spending time with them like that. I was wishing my family could have been there with me. The temple was amazing and beautiful. Jake and Ashley looked happy and I am excited for them. I got a few fun pictures.









I decided that I am not a very entertaining writer so I better post a lot of pictures :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're great, but pictures are always good. Gotta love San Diego!!

Unknown said...

This was a pretty fun trip. We really took a LOT of pictures didn't we? Love ya Val!

Valerie said...

It was fun, and yeah we really did take a lot of pictures. Maybe some day we can go do it again with Macie.