Friday, May 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

Somehow I can't find many of my Christmas day pictures... The days before Christmas I spent a lot of time making stuffed animals out of gloves and socks. I made a tiger for Daniel, a doll for Leah, a chipmunk for eden and a lion for William. I made a dog, an elephant, some fish and mice, it was quite fun and I was a bit obsessed. I also made aprons for Leah and Eden that turned out really cute, and fuzzy blankets for Daniel and Leah. I guess this was kind of a crafty Christmas for me :) We had a lot of fun with our visiting family. We are still living with my parents so every one came to see "us". James and Macie spent the night and every one else showed up at some point. I was really nice to see and play with every one. If I had written this post closer to Christmas I would probably have something more profound to say but I don't so you will have it imagine how lovely it was "unless you were here of course"


Daniel showing Leah how to play with her
Doll. You can see his rocket in the background.
My funny kids. They like to be close (sometimes)

The aprons, the Lion, the doll, the fish, the chipmunk
and the mice that I made. And of course cute silly Leah





No comments: