Wednesday, January 8, 2014

August 2012

Our hard drive crashed so I don't have our pictures from January through August which is really sad. If you want to see what we did the first half of 2012 you'll have to look me up on FB. We did some fun things like go to California for spring break, go hiking, make some fun birthday shirts for Jon's birthday, and somehow I didn't post anything for Daniel's birthday, but I have pics of Leah's Giant teddy bear.
I guess I will start with our new couch that we got for our anniversary. And my pretty flowers.
 Here is our first couch. In the last 10 years of our marriage  we have managed to find a lot of free furnature. We have been lucky to have had a few great free couches.  It was very fun to be able to choose our own couch from the store this time though. The kids love it and Leah immediately started making forts with the pillows.

 I also got some pretty flowers. Thanks Jon! 
Also in August Daniel Started 1st grade! Yikes! 
and Leah made her fingernails beautiful with Marker. This was a big adjustment for us all. Daniel being in school all day means that he had less time to play and Leah and I see a lot less of him. We missed him a lot. 

 Leah, very proud of coloring her fingernails with markers
Daniel drew this great picture of Fineus. Sorry it is sideways.

No comments: