Saturday, January 18, 2014

November 2012

Novembeard.
 Jon Grew a beard in October and shaved it in stages. I convinced him to keep the mustache for a day because I thought it was hilarious. He couldn't stand to keep it any longer than that though.





We had an early snow and Jon and the kids built this tower and tunnel




                                                 
                                                    I helped the kids build this one





Spring Creek elementary had freedom week and some service men from the Army came and did a flag ceremony and let the kids climb through some of their vehicles. It was really cool but there was not much organization and it was crazy. The lines were long to get into the drivers seat. Daniel waited in line for a long time and right when it was Daniel's turn to get into one the bell rang. He was really sad but obedient and went to get in line for his class. I asked his teacher if I could take him out and let him have a turn. He got to be the only one in the Jeep and the guy even showed him how to start it. (made me emotional)






                                             We also took a trip to the dinosaur museum.

 Jon thought it would be funny to take a picture of me in front of this dinosaur so I would have horns.

 The sand and water erosion table was super fun. I was really glad they had a sink and soap to wash our hands after we were done though. 
                              The kids also loved sweeping and shoveling to unearth the skeletons.


No comments: