Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daniel and the Cocoa powder...






Well this is proof that I sleep to much. Daniel did this one morning when instead of waking up early I turned on the cartoons and went back to bed. Jon had gone to work early and made himself a protein shake with some cocoa powder which got left on the counter. Daniel came into my room and said. "I'm messy mom" I took one look at him said "you sure are!" and ran to see the damage... this is what I found..(except I moved the new brick of cheese that he had taken out of the container it was in and dusted in cocoa powder, then left on the floor on the lid of said container.


He must have been eating the cocoa powder because it was all over his face and mouth. I think he must have liked it to, because there was a large spot in front of the tv. where it looked like he had sat down to snack and he didn't tell me that it was yucky.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Even though that is horrible to have to clean up. He sure looks cute with that sad face.
i am so happy you guys have a blog now!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey Valerie! I just found your blog! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well!
And I have to say, I LOVE that picture of Daniel!!