Saturday, December 6, 2008

Too big to run fast

It really is funny the things that Daniel comes up with. I went to My parents house on Thursday to try to get some projects done with some company. We ate Dinner with my family and Mom made us some soup that had alphabet pasta, lentils, carrots, turkey, etc. Daniel was eating the turkey and pasta but he was reluctant to try the lentils. So I decided to try some bribery...I told him that they would help him to be stronger and run faster. He thought about it for a minute and then said he didn't want to eat them. So my mom trying to be helpful asked if she could eat them. He said "sure". Then mom said that she wanted to eat them so she could run fast. Daniel looked at her and said "You're to big to run fast." We all thought it was hilarious. Daniel though was completely serious.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is such a funny story. I was at my parents house when a I read it, so I read it out loud to my parents. I don't think my mom stopped laughing for 5 minutes.
Little kids are too funny - if only we could keep that honesty with us forever.

Valerie said...

I'm glad that your parents got to enjoy it too. He really does say some funny things and I need to try harder to write them all down so I don't forget.