Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleeping Habbits

Some times when I check on Daniel during his nap or before we go to bed I find him in some funny places. See if you can find Daniel in this picture. He put his bed like that himself.

This is when I found him in his closet. The closet door was only open a few inches. When I first went into his room I was a little worried because I couldn't find him. His pants are wet because he took the lid off of his sippy cup and spilled it all over himself.

He was asleep when I found him but he woke up after I took the first few pictures. He was really cute when he woke up.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

He really is too cute. Hopefully, for his sake, he continues to be able to sleep like that for a long time.

Manndi said...

He is such a cutie. Amazing how they can sleep in such crazy positions.

Valerie said...

I remember sleeping in weird positions and places when I was a kid. No way could I do it now. Every part of my body would fall asleep and I'd be stuck there!

Nicole said...

Oh I miss you guys. Thanks for letting me know you have a blog now. Daniel is such a doll.

Jess said...

Oh, He's absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing so many great pictures!