Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daniel's Haircut

Jon was able to convince Daniel to let him cut his hair. Jon has never done this before so it was quite an experience but I think he did a pretty good job. Daniel even let him use the clippers.

In the past Daniel has been terrified by haircuts. He would cry and shake. He got especially worried when his hair fell on him and he could see it. For some reason it really disturbed him to see his hair falling off his head. This experience was quite a bit better.

He looks like a completely different kid, and his head looks much smaller now. Here are some before pictures.



During the haircut (obviously)





These are the after pictures and Daniel in a box.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sad to see the hair go. He looks so much older now. Still very cute. I just love your sweet Daniel.

Sarah said...

Though the hair cut looks great it is sad to see all those cute curls go. Cute background by the way :).

jenerekfamily said...

That looks REALLY nice. He's a handsome boy. ;)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Haha!! I always loved his hair!

Manndi said...

He looks so grown up in his new haircut. Glad that he decided that haircuts are okay. :) I need to cut Zeke's hair soon and I hope it goes that well (he has lately developed a fear noisy electronics).