Thursday, March 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas in Heber with our family. Christmas is so fun with little kids. Daniel is old enough now to understand more and to get excited. We had a ward Christmas party and Santa came. Daniel was eager to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wanted for Christmas. I wondered if he would get scared and decide not to but he loved it. Jake took a picture I will have to get it from them and post it later. He told Santa that he wanted Lightning McQueeen cars. He got 9 of them. I pretty much shopped all year for Christmas and I didn't realize how much I had gotten...he he.. It was crazy and fun.

Leah opening her present from Grandma Jacobson

Leah Got a black eye just before Christmas. She tripped in the kitchen and dove right into the handle on drore. (apparently I have no idea how to spell that)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

It's "drawer," and your kids are so cute! I miss you as a neighbor.

Valerie said...

Ha Ha! Thanks Nicole I new I could count on someone to know how to spell. The spell check was useless, It told me it was wrong but gave no suggestions :) I miss you too!

Brother Pixton said...

So fun!! I love your family picture Val!! Cute sweater too. Glad to see you blogging, sure was fun to see you today!!

Brother Pixton said...

he he, I'm brother pixton...this is your sis...LOL!