Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daniel's 4th Birthday



My son Daniel is four years old! He was born January 11, 2006. This post is a little late :) I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be Daniel's mother. Daniel is such a sweet boy. He always has had easy smiles and loves being the center of attention. Daniel has always been a strong, happy boy since the day he was born. He came into this world ready to learn and grow. Daniel has also always been a very cautious boy. He wants so badly to do everything that every one else does but he is very afraid of getting hurt(he is a lot more brave now than he used to be though). When he was a new baby I would pat his back to burp him and he would startle every time my hand hit his back. Even though he is afraid he still try's to overcome his fear. Jon likes to throw Leah up in the air and she laughs and loves it. Daniel sees how fun it is and tells Jon to do it to him to. So Jon does it with Daniel, and he is terrified but puts on a brave face, and tells Jon to keep doing it. I learn a lot from him. I am always surprised at his creativity and ability to learn.

Here are some things that Daniel loves to do:

- play outside
- play cars
- tie things up
- build forts
- build towers
- draw (he has always been a very focused artist)
- make his sister Leah laugh
- watch movies
- puzzles (I am always amazed how good he is at puzzles, he did a 5 to 7 year old one by himself the other day)
- read with mom and dad
- play with cousins and friends especially William and Rachel
- ride his bike
















We love you Daniel Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Are you sure Daniel was born in 2009?

Valerie said...

Ha ha yeah, he grew fast didn't he? I will have to change that. Nicole you are hired as my blog editor!

Manndi said...

cute post, thanks for telling us a lot about Daniel! I liked getting to know him a little better.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

I love your blog and all of your cute posts! :) What fun you and your family have. If you want to check out our blog let me know and I'll send you an invite. My e-mail address is: 7bednars@gmail.com

-Cherlelynn (Cherle Provost)Bednar

Tarmy said...

Wow! I can't even believe Daniel was ever a baby. I just remember him as a little boy Ü
I'm so glad you guys were our neighbors when you were and that we can still keep in touch!