Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So I have taken a sabbatical...

Yeah, it has been a while since I have posted anything on here. I promise to start updating about my family regularly again...Just not tonight :) It has been a bit hard to find time to blog. I have been changing my habits and trying to be more healthy and more productive in my life. Right now I am focusing on fitness, once it gets to be more routine I will focus on something else. I just wanted to let any one who is interested know about my new website. I will still be posting family updates on this one but I started a blog to help me to keep track of my diet and exercise. I decided to put it online so If any one wanted to join me or share ideas they can, and I am going to enter in a summary of what I did each day, at least as far as diet and exercise. I am excited about it and hope that is isn't too terribly boring. I am just a teensy bit embarrassed but oh well. It is working so far, even though no one is reading yet:D I think there is a way to make it so my friends can have their own pages.. I will have to talk to James more about that though and see how it all works. Oh yeah...he he I almost forgot to post the web address silly.. http://www.fearofflabbiness.com/

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad to know you're alive :).
please post again soon!