Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jensen Family Camp

Family camp this summer was so much fun! We loved playing with our family for a few days and also enjoying the wilderness. I wish I could have taken a picture of the stars. My aunt Jan and I got to sit out one night and enjoy the amazing view of the night sky with no clouds and not much light pollution. It really gives you the feeling of wonder and how small we are in this huge universe. I can't wait to do it again. We also go to go to bear lake and play in the water. My kids really liked playing in the shallow pools, digging up shells and watching the tiny fish swimming in the shallows. I have the best family. I love spending time with them so much. I am always very great full for the opportunity to go out in the woods and enjoy them and the wilderness at the same time. Here are some pictures of the fun that we had. Daniel and Sadie


Leah watching Luke whittle



Leah and Joe


Dallan teaching Leah how to dig a proper hole.



Amanda Singing her heart out
(I actually can't remember if she was singing or talking)


A healthy game of speed scrabble

Jay and Tobias
The guys

Daniel and Chloe Created a game
One of them held a stick up to the tree...
The other one had to climb up to the stick

Daniel and Chloe spent hours hunting for
green bee bee's

Daniel posing in the dark while we wait for
the bathroom to be available.


Fun at the beach and in the water















Megan

Kit
Sean
Katrina
Ashley and Leah

Trouble

No comments: