Thursday, November 11, 2010

July, Leah and Eden's Birthday party



Happy Birthday!!




We were so happy to celebrate Leah's 2nd birthday this summer. She brings so much love and adventure into our lives. Time has gone by so fast, I can't believe we have already had her second birthday. It turned out to be a pretty big party. Since Leah's cousin Eden is only a day older than her we have enjoyed celebrating their birthdays together. Leah got a bunch of bubble blowing stuff from Michelle and Burdette so we spent much of the partying time blowing bubbles and making a big soapy mess. It was really fun to try to work together to make a huge bubble.



.

Leah got a new bike and helmet. I thought she would really like to ride it since she is always trying to get on Daniels but she still doesn't want to get on it yet. She does like wearing her helmet.
The wind kept blowing out the candles so the girls didn't get to. I love how in this video Eden keeps tasting the cake while Leah is just thrilled to have everyones undivided attention. Leah and Eden couldn't wait to get their hands on the cake, we weren't planning on letting them just dig in like last year, but we still wanted to get pictures of them with their cakes. Eden was the winner and got a good sampling while we were singing.



We also had fun painting watermelons on our toenails a few days earlier and got a picture together. Can you tell who's feet these are?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Mmmm... I just want to eat those cakes. I love the flower. I think I'll use that idea... Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Val. Now you are only 4 ish months behind. Yay! I like the pictures. It makes it easy to show off our kids. I especially like the family picture at the top. I just want to say to leah that I didn't trust that photographer either. I'm just better at disguising my distrust.

-Jon