Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Zoo 8/27/2010

We went to the zoo in September. It was really fun, the kids had a lot of fun looking at all of the animals, especially the monkeys and elephants. They also liked climbing on the statues and enjoying their cousins.

I forgot my regular camera so all we have is videos. The blogger player is poor quality so maybe i'll try something else.

The next one you have to pay attention right at the beginning to hear Leah say Arangatan(I have no idea how to spell this). It is really cute.


Last video of us trying to get a good picture of all of the kids in front of this wall. It is quite comical actually.

1 comment:

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Valerie--I haven't seen you in forever! I found your blog from Michelle's. What a cute family and a lot of cute activites. I love your cakes and all the fun you guys have. Have a great week.

Cherlelynn (Cherle Provost)
7bednars@gmail.com